- Designed for Use with the Allegheny & Sherwood Molded Fences from Bufftech
- Provides a Decorative Covering for Steel Plate Anchors for a Finished Look
- Constructed of Strong Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
These decorative skirts are used in combination with concrete mounting brackets on the Bufftech Allegheny and Sherwood Molded Vinyl Fences. If you are surface mounting your posts to concrete, then you'll want to use one of the concrete mounting brackets, which are steel plates with vertical support members. After the post is installed on the bracket, the bottom of the plate will be showing. These brackets are designed to cover up the plate, providing a cleaner, more finished look to your fence.
There are 3 types of decorative skirts available. They are each specifically to work with the associated post type.
- The Line Post Skirt covers up the Line Post Base Plate
- The Corner Post Skirt covers up the Corner Post Base Plate
- The End Post / Gate Post Skirt covers up Base Plate for an End Post or Gate Post Base Plate