- Adds a Finished, Upscale Look to Your Key-Link Aluminum Railing Posts
- Works with All Series of Key-Link Railing
- Multiple Sizes - Fit 2-1/2", 3-1/4", and 4" Posts
- Strong, Die-Cast Aluminum Construction
- AAMA 2604 Powder Coat is Designed to Last without Fading, Cracking, or Peeling
Key-Link Aluminum Ball Caps are perfect for finishing off your railing posts, giving them an upgraded look over standard flat post caps. These ball caps are made from heavy die-cast aluminum and are built to last with a premium exterior grade powder coat. Ball caps can be used on every post for a consistent look, or they can be mixed and matched with flat caps to achieve the look you want. One popular option is to put ball caps on the end and corner posts, and flat caps on your line posts, which really makes the edges of your deck railing stand out.
These post caps are compression fit - they slide over the top of your posts and can be tapped down with a rubber mallet to secure them in place.
Key-Link American Series Color Options
Key-Link Ball Caps come in the same 13 colors as the American Series Railing, so matching your section or post is no problem. Standard colors are usually available to ship quickly, while special order colors require a production time.