- Mount Your Stair Railing on Any Stairs Pitched 32-36 Degrees
- Made from Heavy-Duty Die Cast Aluminum
- Attach to Key-Link Newel Posts Using Included Color Matching Screws
- Premium AAMA 2604 Outdoor Powder Coat
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Key-Link American Series Aluminum Stair Mount Brackets are die-cast aluminum fittings that mount to Key-Link Newel Posts and make it easy to install your stair railing sections. These brackets will work with any stairs pitched from 32-36 degrees - any other pitch will require special brackets and railing sections. Standard stair brackets are sold in packs of 4, 2 top rail brackets and 2 bottom rail brackets. These brackets already come with American Series railing sections, so you only need to order these for special situations - like cutting 1 long stair section into 2 shorter sections - or if you need a replacement mount.
Key-Link American Series Standard Stair Mount Color Options
Key-Link American Series Standard Stair Mounts come in the same 13 colors as the American Series Railing Sections. Standard colors are usually available to ship quickly, while special order colors require a production time.
Special Order Colors