- Designed for Standard Pitch Stairs of 32-36 Degrees
- Each Stair Railing Kit Comes with Stair Mounts & Color Matching Hardware
- 13 Colors and 8 Aluminum Baluster Options Give You Endless Options to Customize Your Look
- 3 Stock Colors Available for Fast Shipping When You Need to Get Your Railing Up Quickly
- 1-3/4" Wide x 1-7/8" Tall Flat Top Rail Provides a Substantial Gripping Surface
- Made from Heavy Wall Aluminum for Maximum Durability & Safety
- Full Length Vinyl Inserts Lock Pickets in Place and Stop Metal on Metal Contact
- Stair Section in a Box - Contains Rails, Balusters, Mounts, & Hardware
- Premium AAMA 2604 Outdoor Powder Coat Protects from Rust & Slows Fading
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Key-Link American Series Aluminum Stair Railing Sections are perfect for any residential or commercial outdoor stair railing project. Designed to last with thick, heavy-gauge aluminum extrusions, these railings look great and offer an attractive way to upgrade the safety of your stairs. The American Series is highly customizable, offering a virtually endless combination of 8 different baluster options and 13 different colors.
Stair sections are designed to fit stairs with a pitch of 32-36 degrees, and they come with stair mounts that are designed for the same pitch. Choose from 36" tall or 42" tall sections based on the code requirements in your area. Key-Link American Series railings are constructed to meet both the IRC (Residential Codes) and IBC (Building Codes).
American Series Stair Railing Sections are available in 6' and 8' lengths, but can easily be cut down into smaller sizes. The sections ship as boxed kits that contain everything you need to assemble them on-site. Shipping un-assembled reduces shipping costs and makes it easier to cut the sections, if necessary. Assembly is a simple process of inserting the pickets into the rails and locking them into place, and can be performed by one person. The included mounts slide over top of the rails, so if you do need to cut your sections down to smaller sizes, which means that you don't have to worry about small cutting mistakes or sharp edges - the edges of the rails are hidden from view.
Each Key-Link American Series Boxed Stair Railing Section includes:
- (1) Top Rail
- (1) Bottom Rail
- Balusters (# Varies According to Section Length)
- (4) Standard Stair Mounts
- Color Matching Stainless Steel Hardware to Mount Brackets to Posts
- Installation Instructions
|Key-Link American Series Stair Railing Sections|
|Available Heights||36", 42"|
|Available Widths||6', 8'|
|Top Rail||1-3/4" Wide x 1-7/8" Tall - Flat Top Rail Profile|
|Bottom Rail||1-1/4" Wide x 1-1/2" Tall|
|Rail Wall Thickness||.070"|
|Baluster Options||Square, Round, Hammered, Indented, Alternating Twisted, Decorative, Bowed, Hammered Bowed|
|Stock Colors||Textured Black, Textured White, Textured Bronze|
|Special Order Colors||Gloss Black, Gloss White, Gloss Bronze, Kona, Brownstone, Gloss Beige, Hunter Green, Redwood, Silver, Speckled Walnut|
|Finish||AAMA 2604 Powder Coat|
|Hardware||Level Mounting Brackets (4) & Screws Included in Kit|
|Typical Uses||Commercial Property Stairs, Residential Stairs, Meets IRC & IBC Codes|
Top & Bottom Rail Profiles
The American Series has a contemporary rail profile with a clean look that is at home in any outdoor living space.
Key-Link American Series Aluminum Railing Color Options
Choose from 13 different standard and special order colors for the Key-Link American Series railing style. Standard finishes like Textured Black, Textured Bronze, and Textured White are popular because they provide a better gripping surface and do not show fingerprints as easily as the gloss colors.
Special Order Colors
American Series Baluster Options