- 13 Colors and 8 Aluminum Baluster Options Give You Endless Options to Customize Your Look
- 3 Stock Colors Available for Fast Shipping When You Need to Get Your Railing Up Quickly
- Features a Beautiful, 1-3/4" Wide x 1-7/8" Tall Flat Top Rail
- Made from Heavy Wall Aluminum for Maximum Durability & Safety
- Thoughtfully Designed with Full Length Vinyl Inserts to Stop Metal on Metal Contact
- Section in a Box - Contains Rails, Balusters, Mounts, & Hardware
- Premium AAMA 2604 Outdoor Powder Coat Protects from Rust & Slows Fading
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Key-Link American Series Level Aluminum Railing Sections are not only beautiful to look at, but are also built to last with their heavy-duty aluminum construction, exterior grade AAMA 2604 powder coat, and 3/4" thick balusters. American Series sections are designed so that they can be used for both residential and commercial projects - they meet or exceed both the IRC and the IBC building codes. One of the most popular styles in the Key-Link railing line, American Series sections feature a wide, flat top rail that adds a premium look and enhanced safety to your outdoor area. Customizing your railing has never been easier than with the American series; it offers a wide variety of different looks with 8 different aluminum baluster options and 13 different powder coat finishes, including textures and patterns.
American Series Level Railing Sections are available in 6' and 8' lengths, but can easily be cut down into smaller sizes. The sections ship as boxed kits that contain everything you need to assemble them on-site. Shipping un-assembled reduces shipping costs and makes it easier to cut the sections, if necessary. Assembly is a simple process of inserting the pickets into the rails and locking them into place, and can be performed by one person. The included mounts slide over top of the rails, so if you do need to cut your sections down to smaller sizes, which means that you don't have to worry about small cutting mistakes or sharp edges - the edges of the rails are hidden from view. Special mounts for angles and creating crossover sections, as well as other accessories are also available.
Each Key-Link American Series Boxed Railing Section includes:
- (1) Top Rail
- (1) Bottom Rail
- Balusters (# Varies According to Section Length)
- (4) Standard Level Mounts
- Color Matching Stainless Steel Hardware to Mount Brackets to Posts
- Installation Instructions
|Key-Link American Series Level Railing Sections
|1-3/4" Wide x 1-7/8" Tall - Flat Top Rail Profile
|1-1/4" Wide x 1-1/2" Tall
|Rail Wall Thickness
|Square, Round, Hammered, Indented, Alternating Twisted, Decorative, Bowed, Hammered Bowed
|Textured Black, Textured White, Textured Bronze
|Special Order Colors
|Gloss Black, Gloss White, Gloss Bronze, Kona, Brownstone, Gloss Beige, Hunter Green, Redwood, Silver, Speckled Walnut
|AAMA 2604 Powder Coat
|Level Mounting Brackets (4) & Screws Included in Kit
|Patios, Decks, Balconies, Porches, Verandas, Multi-Unit Residential, Commercial Properties
Top & Bottom Rail Profiles
The American Series has a contemporary rail profile with a clean look that is at home in any outdoor living space.
Key-Link American Series Aluminum Railing Color Options
Choose from 13 different standard and special order colors for the Key-Link American Series railing style. Standard finishes like Textured Black, Textured Bronze, and Textured White are popular because they provide a better gripping surface and do not show fingerprints as easily as the gloss colors.