- Specifically Engineered & Molded for the Bufftech Allegheny & Sherwood Fence Styles
- Steel Reinforced for Strength in Any Conditions
- Includes Necessary Installation Hardware - Brackets & Screws
- Easily Cut to Size in the Field for Shorter Fences
- Constructed of Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
These 5x5 posts are engineered and molded for the Bufftech Allegheny & Sherwood Fence Panels. They are molded with grooves according to their function (line, end, corner, etc), and do not require any additional shaping or routing at installation time. The posts come with the necessary brackets and hardware to attach them to the panel. If building a 4' tall fence, use the 102" posts and field cut to 78". The 102" post does not need to be cut for a 6' tall fence. If building an 8' tall fence out of stacked 4' tall panels, then use 132" posts. Always cut posts from the bottom: never from the top of the post.
There are no 142"corner posts. If you need a corner post for an 8' tall fence, use 2 end posts and an inline double cap. Likewise, for a 45 degree angle, use 2 end posts and a 45-degree double cap.