- Hang 3 Strands of Barb Wire to Secure Your Property
- 45-Degree Angle Deters Fence Climbers
- Can Face Either Direction
- Perfect for Chain Link Fences with a Top Rail. No Need for Loop Caps.
- Multiple Sizes Available - Use with Line Posts from 1-5/8" to 3"
1-Piece "Z" Cut Barb Arm used to hang barb wire on top of a chain link fence. Made from pressed steel, and galvanized for durability, this barb arm can hold up to 3 barb wire strands. Designed to fit snuggly over top of your line post and hold your top rail.
|Barb Arm Size ||1-5/8" ||2" ||2-1/2"||3"|
|Actual Post Size (O.D.)||1-5/8"||1-7/8||2-5/8"||2-7/8"|
|Top Rail Size||1-5/8"||1-5/8"||1-5/8"||1-5/8"|
|Weight||2 lbs||2.25 lbs||2.5 lbs||2.75 lbs|
|Material||Galvanized Pressed Steel||Galvanized Pressed Steel||Galvanized Pressed Steel||Galvanized Pressed Steel|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
THE BARB ARMS WERE EASY TO INSTALL AND SO FAR HAS WORKED GREAT.
THEY WERE DELIVERED PROMPTLY AND PUT WHERE I ASKED FOR THEM TO BE PLACED (on porch).