- Heavy Duty Cast Steel 6-Wire Barb Arms with a Galvanized Coating
- Commercial Grade - Fits 2-1/2", 3" or 4" Terminal Posts
- High Security - Run 2 Rows of Barb Wire, Both Inside and Outside the Fence Line
- Easy Install - Slides Over the Post, and Included Set Screw Holds the Arm In Place
- Pair with 6-Wire Line Post Barb Arms
Our Heavy Duty 6-Wire Malleable Barb Arms are designed for maximum security applications. These barb arms can be paired with 6-Wire line post barb arms to run 2 rows of barb wire: one inside the fence line, and one outside. The two rows make the fence virtually impossible to climb over. Typically used for high security applications where durability and security are a must.
|6-Wire Barb Arm Size ||2-1/2" ||3" ||4" |
|Actual Post Size||2-3/8"||2-7/8"||4"|
|Material||Galvanized Steel||Galvanized Steel||Galvanized Steel|
|Hardware||Set Screw (Included)||Set Screw (Included)||Set Screw (Included)|
|Typical Usage||Commercial Security Fence||Maximum Security Installations||Maximum Security Installations|
Slide the malleable steel barb arm over your terminal post. Insert and tighten your set screw to hold the barb arm firmly in place. Run up to 6 strands of tightened barb wire through the 2 pre-cast notches on the barb arms.