- Gates Can be Spaced 2" Apart for Additional Security
- Adjustable up to 6" Between Gate Leaves
- Innovative Design Protects Padlocks from Bolt Cutters
- Secure - Positive Lock Can't Be Removed by Removing Bolts
- Easy Install with 2 Bolts
- Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Design is Bolt Cutter Resistant
- Eliminate the Need for Drop Rods
FENCE-LOC Cargo Protector Gate Latches are heavy duty double gate latches that are simple to install and use, and provide a high level of security for your gate. When padlocked, they provide a positive lock, in which the two sides lock together and cannot be removed, even if you remove the installation bolts. They also eliminate the need for a drop rod to secure your gates. The innovative design protects your padlock from bolt cutters, making it hard for would be trespassers to gain access.
The two-pieces of the FENCE-LOC cargo latches install on the leading gate uprights with 2-bolts. The residential FENCE-LOC fits a 1-3/8" gate frame, while the commercial fits a 1-5/8" OR 2" (1-7/8" actual) outside diameter frame. These latches are adjustable up to 6" for maximum flexibility on pre-existing gates. If you're looking to replace your drop rod with with a secure double gate lock, this is a great option.