- Reinforce Your 4x4 Lumber T Joints with Powder Coated Black 6 Gauge Steel
- Includes 6 OWT Timber Screws and Hex Cap Nuts to Complete the Look
- Great for Use on Arbors, Pergolas and Other Decorative Structures
- Designed to Look Great Both Indoors and Outdoors
- Approved for Use with ACQ Lumber
The OZCO OWT LITE "T" Tie Plate is the perfect accessory for your decorative wood project where the benefit of extra strength and stability are desired. Traditionally, a screw would be driven at an angle through both pieces of wood to hold them in place, a process called toenailing. While toenailing works fine in most cases, it does have its drawbacks, like occasionally splitting the wood while driving the nail through. OWT "T" Tie Plates create a strong connection with a 6 gauge steel plate that fastens into both pieces of wood in a T configuration, such as is needed when constructing an arbor, pergola, or other structure.
This OWT Lite 4" T Tie Plate differs from the standard OWT "T" Tie Plate in that it is designed for use with the 6 included 1-3/4" Timber screws and 6 Hex Cap Nuts which add an extra decorative flair to your structure.
Each OWT Lite Ironwood 4" T Tie Plate w/ Hex Cap Nuts comes with:
- (1) T Tie 4" Plate
- (6) 1-3/4" OWT Timber Screws
- (6) Hex Cap Nuts
|OWT Ironwood 4" T Tie Plate
|Material||Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel with Black Exterior Grade Powder Coat|
|Hardware||(6) 1-3/4" Hex Head Wood Screws (Included), 6 Hex Cap Nuts (Included)|
|Typical Usage||Decks, Pergolas, Furniture, Playgrounds|
See the OZCO Building Product's warranty here