- A More Affordable Alternative to Standard OWT Post to Beam Connectors for Smaller Projects
- 3/32" Steel Construction w/ Beautiful, Outdoor-Grade Black Powder Coat
- Adjustable - Fits Beams from 1-1/2" to 2" and Connects to 6" or Larger Posts
- 2-Piece Ledge Design Makes Measurement & Installation Easier
The OZCO OWT-Lite Laredo Sunset 8" Post to Beam Connector Kit is a simplified version of the standard OWT Hardware Post to Beam Connectors. These connectors are offered at a lower price point because they are engineered to meet minimum-load requirements and are not as heavy-duty as the original OWT line. For example, the original OWT Ironwood Post to Beam Connectors are manufactured from 3/16" galvanized steel, whereas the OWT-Lite connectors are 3/32" galvanized steel - still strong enough for many projects, but not as strong as the OWT line. The OWT-Lite Ironwood connector is great for smaller projects like pergolas, arbors, and small pavilions.
The Laredo Sunset style of the OWT-Lite Hardware collection features the same southwestern look as standard OWT Hardware, so all of the components can be used together on one project.
Each OWT-Lite Laredo Sunset Post to Beam Offset Connector includes:
- 2 - Laredo Sunset Post Ledge Base Plates
- 2 - Laredo Sunset Top Cover Plates
- 8 - 1-1/2" Hex Cap Nuts
- 4 - 2-3/4" OWT Timber Screws
- 4 - 3-3/4" OWT Timber Screws
The Laredo Sunset Post to Beam Offset Connector DOES NOT include OWT Timber Bolts, which are recommended for larger structures with heavy loads. If using Timber Bolts, choose the size of Timber Bolt that best meets your needs. 4 bolts are needed, and can be purchased separately.
|OWT-Lite Laredo Sunset Post to Beam Kit
|Material||3/32" Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel with Black Exterior Grade Powder Coat|
|Hardware||Timber Screws & Hex Cap Nuts Included; Timber Bolts Sold Separately|
|Typical Usage||Large Pavilions, Rafters, Roofs, Pergolas|