- Pre-Routed for Regis 3132 Fence Panels
- No Brackets or Hardware Make for Easy Installation
- Variety of Lengths to Match 3132 Fence Panel Sizes
- Heavy Duty Gate Posts Available
- Low Maintenance! Never Needs Painted
- Industry Leading AAMA 2604 Powder Coat
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty Offers Protection and Peace of Mind
Regis 3132 Fence Posts are pre-routed to fit the 3132 fence panels, eliminating brackets and hardware, and making for easy installation. The panel rails slip inside the posts, and are notched to lock them into place. These posts have an .065" wall thickness, and are made from strong, low maintenance aluminum. They are 30" longer than the height of your fence panel, so a 48" panel would use the 78" posts.
Choose the posts that match your configuration. Line posts are routed on opposite sides to connect two fence panels in a straight line. Corner posts are routed on perpendicular sides to enable you to create a 90 degree angle in your fence line. End posts and gate posts (.090 wall thickness) are routed on one side only to terminate your fence line, or attach to gate hardware.
Post caps are sold separately.
|Regis 3220 Posts|
|Available Heights||66", 72", 78", 84", 90", 102"|
|Dimensions||2" x 2"|
|Wall Thickness||.060 (Line, Corner, & End Posts), .090 (Gate Posts)|
|Finish||Powder Coat - Choice of 12 Colors|
|Typical Uses||Regis 3132 Aluminum Fences|