- Easily Stretch & Tighten Your Chain Link Fence Fabric
- Save Time and Labor on Installation & Repair Projects
- 4-Way Fence Tool - Stretches, Pulls, Lifts, & Aligns
- Smooth, Reliable Action with No Gears or Cables
- 1000 lb Pulling Capacity
- Fits Posts Up to 3-1/2" in Diameter
Having a Puljak on your next chain link fence project is like having an extra set of hands! This Made-in-the-USA, professional grade tool easily stretches chain link fabric and barbed wire with a smooth, reliable motion that doesn't involve the hassle of gears or cables. The Type B stretcher head looks like a rake that pulls the fabric from the inside of the fence, putting you in a perfect position to secure it with your tension bands.
To use the Puljak, hook the Type B stretcher studs into your chain link fabric and place the head around the fence post, then simply pump the handle. The Puljak will pull the fabric into position, making it easy to align and secure the fabric to your post. To release the PulJak, depress the trigger cam.
Choose between a 30" Rod or a 48" hardened steel rod.