- Designed for 1-3/8" Residential Double Drive Gate Frames
- Eliminates Drilling Drop Rod Holes or Using Center Stops
- Can be Bolted or Welded to the Gate Frame
- Adjusts for a 2" to 4" Gap
- Lockable with a Padlock
- Choose from Black Powder Coat or Galvanized Finish
- Professional Grade Quality. Chosen by Professional Fence Installers.
- Made in the USA
The Residential Double Drive Gate Strong Arm Latch from DAC Industries is a great way to latch your 1-3/8" drive gates. Strong Arm latches eliminate the need to use a drop rod or cane bolt, while keeping the gate in line with your fence. Adjustable for a 2" to 4" gap means you have flexibility and room for error when installing your gates. The galvanized coating protects against rust and corrosion, ensuring a long life of worry free usage; it is also available with a black powder coat over the galvanized steel to match black chain link fences.
|Strong Arm Latch Size
|Actual Gate Framework Size (O.D.)||1-3/8"|
|Gap Size||2" - 4"|
|Material||Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel|
|Finish||Galvanized (Silver) or Black Powder Coat|
|Typical Usage||Residential Double Drive Gates|