- Reversible Design
- Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.3 Requirements with 8 lbs of Opening Pressure
- Designed to Eliminate Pinch Points
- Dead Latch System Locks the Door Automatically
- Hex Key Dogging Device Can Be Used to Keep the Latch in the Open Position
- Constructed of Aluminum with a Silver Painted Finish
The DAC Industries Surface Mount Exit Bar is an affordable, yet effective solution for panic doors and gates. This bar is designed to work with doors from 1-1/2" to 2" thick, and 29" to 42" wide. The sleek design eliminates pinch points and opens with only 8 lbs of push pressure. The bar features a dead latch that locks behind you, but can be kept open using the hex key dogging mechanism to lock the bar in the open position, allowing the door / gate to function as a push/pull entryway.
Constructed of low maintenance aluminum with a weather resistant silver painted aluminum finish.
|Surface Mount Exit Bar|
|Key Lockable||Hex Key Dogging Device|
|Opening Pressure||8 lbs|
|Latch Material||Stainless Steel|
|Typical Usage||Panic Doors & Gates|