- Expand Your Chain Link Gate's Opening Arc From 90-Degrees to 180-Degrees
- Perfect for Gates that Need to Swing In and Out
- Galvanized Coating Insures Performance in All Weather and Prevents Rust & Corrosion
- Mounts to 1 5/8" & 2" Gate Frames & 2" Gate Hinges
- Does Not Affect Gate Opening Size
Our 180-Degree Hinge Adapter is perfect when you have a chain link gate hung with bulldog hinges, butt hinges, or box hinges that needs to open 180-Degrees. The standard arc for those hinges is only 90 degrees, so this adapter is an easy way to give them a full range of motion. The adapter is easy to install, and requires no change in gate opening size, so it is ideal for gates that are already hung, or replacement gates.
You will need 1 adapter per hinge. So, if your gate is hung with 3 hinges, order 3 adapters, etc.
|Post Size||Determined by Hinge|
|Gate Frame Size (O.D.)||1 5/8" or 2" (1 7/8" Actual)|
|Hinge Collar Size||2"|
|Material||Galvanized Cast Steel|
|Typical Usage||Commercial Swing Gates|
Installs on the gate frame with included U-Bolts, which will accommodate both 1 5/8" O.D. and 1 7/8" O.D. gate frameworks. Male end slides into 2" hinge collar.