- Revolutionary Design Lets You Mount the Bracket to Your Post Before Positioning Your Beam
- 2 Piece Adjustable Bracket Fits All Standard 2" Boards, from 1.45" Actual up to 2" Actual.
- Perfect for Arbors, Pergolas, & Other Wood Structures
- Approved for Use Both Indoors & Outdoors
- Strong Heavy-Gauge Steel with an Exterior Grade Powder Coat Protects Against Rust
- Rugged Ironwood Style is Designed to Be Featured, not Hidden Like Most Outdoor Hardware
OZCO Post to Beam Connectors are another Building Innovation from OZCO Building Products. With their revolutionary 2-piece design, the Post to Beam connectors let you install them on your posts and then rest your beam on the built-in ledge before positioning it. This not only saves time and labor, but it also lets you get a perfect measurement every time. The 2-piece design also makes the connector adjustable so that you can use any standard 2" wood beam, from an actual dimension of 1.45" up to 2".
Unlike other hardware, OWT is not meant to be hidden away. The Ironwood design features sharp edges and a rugged look that will make your project the envy of the neighborhood. The unique fastening systems hide all of the sharp edges away in favor of decorative nuts and bolts that look like they were custom made just for you.
Each OWT Post to Beam Bracket comes with:
- 2 - Post Ledge Bases
- 2 - Top Cover Plates
- 8 - Hex Cap Nuts
- 4 - 1-3/4" OWT Timber Screws
- 4 - 3-3/4" OWT Timber Screws
* Larger and load-bearing projects might require Timber bolts to be used instead of, or together with, the Timber Screws. The Timber Bolts are NOT included, size and application will determine the appropriate size of the fastener for this connection. Timber Bolts are recommended to fasten to the beam in larger structures with heavier load – screws are NOT recommended to secure top hole placement with larger load connections.
|Ironwood Post to Beam Connector ||4" ||6" ||8" |
|Overall Depth||Adjustable 1.45" to 2"||Adjustable 1.45" to 2"||Adjustable 1.45" to 2"|
|Material||Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel w/ Powder Coat||Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel w/ Powder Coat||Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel w/ Powder Coat|
|Hardware||Included (Except Timber Bolts)||Included (Except Timber Bolts)||Included (Except Timber Bolts)|
|Typical Usage||Arbors, Pergolas, Garden Structures||Arbors, Pergolas, Garden Structures||Large Pergolas, Indoor & Outdoor Structures|