- Install Your Ornamental Fence Posts with Ease without Digging
- Tested to Perform as Well as Digging Post Holes & Pouring Concrete Footers
- Keeps Posts Away from Moisture, Preventing Rust & Corrosion
- Installs in a Variety of Ground Types: Asphalt, Dirt, Sand, Rocky Ground, Stones
- Tough Exterior-Grade Black Powder Coated Sleeve Continues the Finished Look of Your Fence
- Works with Steel or Aluminum 2" Square Posts
The I2-850 OZ-Post is a 34" long post anchor designed for 2" square ornamental steel or aluminum fence posts. Instead of digging post holes and pouring concrete footers to secure your posts, the I2-850 drives in the ground either manually or with a jackhammer. OZ-Post anchors have been tested throughout the years to perform as well as concrete, and they have the added advantage of keeping your posts away from direct contact with the wet soil. Each anchor is hot-dip galvanized for rust protection, and these ornamental anchors have an exterior-grade powder coated sleeve that holds the post. You can either drive the I2-850 completely into the ground, sleeve and all, or you can leave about an inch above the ground, which makes it easier to insert screws to hold your posts in place. If you drive the anchor all the way into the ground, you will have to secure your posts using an adhesive rather than screws.
OZ-Posts are great for temporary fencing too. The post anchors can be pulled out of the ground and reused for different projects.
There are 2 ways to install I2-850 Post Anchors:
1) Use the Manual Driving Kit (MDK-13), which uses weight & gravity to do most of the work of driving the anchor down into the ground. This is good for a small to medium number of posts.
2) Rent a jackhammer and purchase a Jackhammer Driver Kit (JDK) to drive your posts into the ground. This usually takes about 4 minutes per post, and is the most efficient way to install all OZ-Post post anchors.
|I2-850 Size||2" x 2"|
|Actual Post Size||2" x 2"|
|Dimensions||2" x 2" x 5.4" Sleeve - 29.60" Anchor - 34" Total|
|Material||Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Finish||Silver w/ Powder Coated Black Sleeve|
|Typical Usage||Ornamental Steel & Aluminum Fences, Ornamental Sign Posts|
Download the OZCO OZ-Post Ornamental Post Anchor Installation Instructions Here
See the OZCO Building Product's warranty here