- Heavy Duty 2" x 2" x 34" Ornamental Post Anchor
- Works Great for Heavy Residential & Commercial Ornamental Fencing Projects
- Keeps Posts Away from Moisture, Preventing Rust & Corrosion
- Installs in a Variety of Ground Types: Asphalt, Dirt, Sand, Rocky Ground, Stones
- Tough Exterior-Grade Black Powder Coated Sleeve Continues the Finished Look of Your Fence
- Works with Steel or Aluminum 2" Square Posts
The I25-850 OZ-Post is a 34" long post anchor designed for 2-1/2" square ornamental steel or aluminum fence posts. Instead of digging post holes and pouring concrete footers to secure your posts, the I25-850 drives in the ground either manually or with a jackhammer. OZ-Post anchors have been tested throughout the years to perform as well as concrete, and they have the added advantage of keeping your posts away from direct contact with the wet soil. Each anchor is hot-dip galvanized for rust protection, and the ornamental anchors have an exterior-grade powder coated sleeve that holds the post. It is recommended to leave about an inch of the sleeve above the ground, which makes it easier to insert screws to hold your posts in place.
One of the best things about using OZ-Post anchors is that you don't have to wait for your concrete to set, which means that you can get your posts in the ground immediately and start putting up your fence sections. Whether you are a Do-it-yourselfer, or a professional fence installer, you'll appreciate the time and labor savings that come with using these anchors.
OZ-Posts are great for temporary projects too. The post anchors can be pulled out of the ground and reused for different projects.
There are 2 ways to install I2-850 Post Anchors:
1) Use the Manual Driving Kit (MDK-13) and an HSP-I25, which uses its own weight & gravity to do most of the work of driving the anchor down into the ground. This is good for a small to medium number of posts.
2) Rent a jackhammer and purchase a Jackhammer Driver Kit (JDK) and an HSP-I25 Spacer to drive your posts into the ground. This usually takes one person about 4 minutes per post, and is the most efficient way to install all OZ-Post post anchors.
|I25-850 Size||2-1/2" x 2-1/2"|
|Actual Post Size||2-1/2" x 2-1/2"|
|Dimensions||2-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 5.4" Sleeve - 29.60" Anchor - 34" Total Length|
|Material||Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Finish||Silver w/ Powder Coated Black Sleeve|
|Typical Usage||Residential & Commercial Ornamental Steel & Aluminum Fences, Ornamental Sign Posts, Street Signs,|