- Pull Old Posts Out of the Ground Safely & Quickly, Concrete & All
- Included Post Clamp works Great for Removing Old Wood Posts, Round or Square
- Included Plug Clamp Pulls Concrete Plug Out of the Ground for Any Type of Post
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction Is Tough Enough for Professional Use, But Easy Enough for Anyone to Use
- Wheeled Design Makes it Easy to Move Posts & Concrete Plugs
Have you ever wanted to replace an old fence, but were dreading the time and back-killing labor that it would take you to dig the old posts out of the ground? Well, worry no more. The OZ-Puller from OZCO Building Products is an innovative post puller that takes much of the work out of pulling your posts out, concrete and all! The tough steel construction and ease of use of the puller has made it a favorite tool of both professionals and hobbyists alike. The farm jack design lets you use leverage to remove the posts rather than just muscle.
One of the best features of the OZ-Puller is that it doubles as a hand cart, allowing you to raise your post, tilt the puller back, and wheel it wherever you want; the post and concrete will rest securely between the wide support frames of the puller and won't swing around like a wrecking ball.
The OZ-Puller comes with two essential tools: the Post Clamp, which has teeth that make it perfect for gripping and removing old wood posts; and the Plug Clamp, which has sharp tines that clamp directly onto your concrete plug and can be used for any project. The plug clamp is also a great tool for attaching to OZ-Post Anchors and pulling them out of the ground so that they can be reused on another project.