- An Economical Option for Using Steel Posts with Your Wood Fence
- Attaches Your Wood Fence Panel to a 2-3/8" Steel Post for Maximum Longevity
- No More Rotted Posts, Forcing You to Dig Up Your Fence
- Tabbed Design for Easy Bending Around Corners & Any Angles
- Hot Dip Galvanized Coating for Superior Rust Protection & Durability
- Easy to Assemble and Install
OZCO WAP-238 Steel to Wood Fence brackets provide the perfect blend of innovative functionality and economy. Designed to make it easy to attach your wood fence panel rails to a 2-3/8" steel post, these heavy-duty brackets come with everything you need to assemble them and install. The main difference between these WAP-238 brackets and the WAP-OZ brackets is that these are not pre-assembled, so they take a little more time to install on your post. They also require a bit change (or an extra drill) between the carriage bolts that attach the bracket to the metal post and the lag screws that attach the bracket to the wood rail. They are a great option if you have a little extra time on your project (or a helper or two) and want to save money vs. buying the pre-assembled WAP-OZ brackets.
These brackets are great for both permanent and temporary wood fences. They also work well for hanging wood signs on metal posts.
Each Project Pack of 50 WAP-238 Steel to Wood Fence Brackets comes with:
- (50) Bracket Bases
- (50) Bracket Straps
- (100) 5/16 Carriage Bolts
- (100) 5/16 Carriage Bolt Nuts
- (200) Lag Screws