- Pre-Inserted Hardware - Just Slide Unit Over the Post & Tighten
- No More Counting & Pre-Sorting Hardware or Swapping out Drill Bits
- Tabs Make it Easy to Bend the Brackets to Fit Any Angle
- Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Construction Protects Against Rust in All Climates
- Use Steel Posts to Anchor Your Wood Fence & Never Worry About Rotting Posts Again
WAP-OZ Wood to Steel Fence Brackets are one of the fastest and most convenient ways to attach your wood fence panels to steel posts. Featuring "Fasten-Ready" technology, these brackets come with all of the hardware pre-inserted into the bracket, so that all you have to do is slide them over your steel post and tighten the 5/16" carriage bolts. Then you can attach your 2x4 wood rails by screwing in the 1/4" lag screws. Both the lag screws and carriage bolts have 1/2" hex heads so that you can use the same drill bit on both - WAP-OZ brackets were designed with speed of assembly in mind from the start.
These brackets are great for fence projects with lots of twists and turns or odd shaped areas because the handy tabs on the brackets let you easily bend them to whatever angle you need for your layout.
Each WAP-OZ Bracket comes (pre-assembled) with:
- 1 - Strap & Base
- 4 - 1/2" Hex Head Wood Screws
- 2 - 5/16" Carriage Bolts
You can order these brackets individually if you only need a few, or you can save a little bit of money on a project pack case of 50.
|WAP-OZ Fence Bracket |
|Post Diameter||2-3/8" Outside Diameter (O.D)|
|Material||Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Hardware||Pre-Assembled 1/4" Lag Screws w/ 1/2" Hex Head, 5/16" Carriage Bolts|
|Typical Usage||2-3/8" Steel Posts & 2 x 4 Rails - Wood Privacy Fences, Shadowbox Fences, More|