- Attach Your 2-3/8" Round Steel Post to Any Hard Surface
- Heavy Duty, Hot-Dip Galvanize Steel Construction
- Compression Cap Design Provides a Tight, Secure Fit
- Reusable - Perfect for Temporary Fencing Applications
- Easy Install - Drill & Go.
- Tested to Support a 750lb Lateral Load
- Great for Chain Link Fencing, Temporary Fences, Road Signs, & More
The 238-IS-PB Post Base Anchor from OZ-Post makes it easy to install your 2-3/8" diameter steel posts on any hard surface: wood, concrete, asphalt, & more. These heavy-duty post bases are constructed from heavy gauge steel, and are hot-dip galvanized for rust control. The unique compression collar design allows for a tight fit and no slippage. These anchors do not come with attachment hardware, which gives you the freedom to choose the appropriate hardware for the surface you are drilling into. These bases work great for installing both chain link fencing and all types of signs.
|238-IS-PB Size||2-3/8" |
|Actual Post Size||2-3/8" OD|
|Dimensions||5-3/8" Square Plate, 5" Tall w/ Compression Collar|
|Material||Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Typical Usage||Chain Link Fencing, Gates, Road Signs, Traffic Signs|