- No-Dig Post Installation for Chain Link Fences, Wood Fences w/ Steel Posts, & More
- Tested to Perform as Well as Traditional Post Installation Methods - ie. Concrete Footers
- Fits a Standard 2-1/2" Chain Link Fence Post with an Actual Outside Diameter (O.D.) of 2-3/8"
- Unique Compression Collar Design Keeps Posts Locked In.
- Strong Enough for Residential or Commercial Fencing
- Keeps Posts Out of the Moist Deep Ground to Minimize Rust & Corrosion
- Installs in a Variety of Ground Types: Asphalt, Dirt, Sand, Rocky Ground, Stones, & More
IS-600 2-3/8" Post Anchors are the fast and easy way to install steel posts in the ground for chain link fences, wood fences, signs, play areas, & more. These driveable post anchors save the labor of digging post holes, and the time of waiting around while your concrete sets. They can be driven into many different types of ground, from hard clay to asphalt, and they have proven over the years to be as effective as concrete, if not more so.
The IS-600 anchors are specially designed to cut through hard rocky soil, tree roots, rotted fence posts, and asphalt. The shorter fin is harder and thicker than the longer ISW-850 anchors, which enables them to get through the hardest terrain. These posts are not designed to be used with privacy fences in standard soil conditions as the shorter fin does not provide as much wind load as the longer ISW-850. Only use them for privacy fences in hard ground that can support a lateral load without giving. However, the IS-600 will work fine in all soil types for lighter projects and chain link fences without privacy slats.
These anchors are designed for standard 2-1/2" chain link fence pipe, which has an actual outside diameter of 2-3/8". The compression collar slides down over the post and can be pounded into place with a sledge hammer or the cap driving tool (CDT-07). The collar keeps the posts in place and ensures that they cannot be pulled out of the anchor.
Every IS-600 anchor is hot-dip galvanized for rust protection. They can be driven completely into the ground, so that the top of the anchor is flush with the surface of the ground, but you can also leave a small part of the anchor protruding from the surface to make it easier to install the compression collar.
OZ-Posts steel anchors are great for temporary projects too. The post anchors can be pulled out of the ground using the OZ-Puller and reused for different projects.
There are 2 ways to install IS-600 Post Anchors:
1) Use the Manual Driving Kit (MDK-13), which uses its own weight & gravity to do most of the work of driving the anchor down into the ground. This is good for a small to medium number of posts.
2) Rent a jackhammer and purchase a Jackhammer Driver Kit (JDK-10) to drive your posts into the ground. This usually takes one person about 4 minutes per post, and is the most efficient way to install all OZ-Post post anchors.
|IS-600 Size||2-3/8" x 26" |
|Actual Post Size||2-3/8" O.D.|
|Dimensions||2-3/8" O.D. - 4.4" Sleeve|
|Material||Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Typical Usage||Chain Link Fences, Wood Fences w/ Steel Posts, Signs, Playgrounds, Safety Railing, Temporary Fencing|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product was great and is working well for purpose I bought it for.
Next day air was a waste of Money because it took them 3 days to get it here. You need to add a 3 day select service because ground takes too long and air is unreliable anymore and very expensive.
Left you 3 messages about that and got NO response from you via phone.
These made setting posts a breeze. Hardest part was making sure they were going in straight, with a post level all you have to do is pay attention. Easy to install, easy to drive, even easy to remove..brilliant!