- Drives OZ-Post Anchors Faster & Easier than with a Sledgehammer
- Uses Gravity to Slide Down into the Post Anchor, Ensuring an Even Installation
- Great for Small Projects (1-6) Posts Like Signs, Small Structures, & Fences
- Sturdy Construction with Built in Ergonomic Rubber Grip
- Comes with a Handy Storage Case
- Durable - Can Be Reused for All Projects
The OZCO Manual Driving Kit (MDK-13) is an innovative way to drive your OZ-Post Post Anchors into the ground without the hard work of swinging a heavy jackhammer, or the added expense of renting a jackhammer. This is perfect for small projects of 1-6 OZ-Posts. Any more than that, and we recommend renting a jackhammer and using the Jackhammer Driver Kit (JDK-01) because the time savings will make up for the extra expense. The Manual Driving Kit contains a drive rod which uses gravity and its own weight, with a little assistance from you, to drive the post into the ground. It also contains an HSP-T4 Hammer-Spacer for 4 x 4 post anchors. The Hammer-Spacer slides down into the OZ-Post and centers the drive rod to ensure an even blow.