- Easy to Use Driveable Steel Post Anchors - Can Be Installed Manually or with a Jackhammer
- Designed to Fit 2" Chain Link Fence Pipe with an Actual Outside Diameter (O.D.) of 1-7/8"
- Perfect for Residential & Commercial Chain Link Fencing Projects, Sign Posts, & Other Outdoor Projects
- Compression Collar Locks in Place to Keep Posts Secure
- Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Construction Extends the Life of Your Posts
- Installs in a Variety of Ground Types: Asphalt, Dirt, Sand, Rocky Ground, Stones, & More
OZ-Post HB-700 Post Anchors are a great alternative to concrete when anchoring your chain link fence posts, sign posts, or any other project that uses 1-7/8" posts. They have been tested to perform as well as digging post holes and using 6-8" concrete footers, but without the mess and wasted time of waiting for your concrete to set.
The GB-700 anchors are designed for standard 2" chain link fence pipe, which has an actual outside diameter of 1-7/8". The compression collar slides down over the post and can be pounded into place with a sledge hammer or the cap driving tool (CDT-07). The collar keeps the posts in place and ensures that they cannot be pulled out of the anchor.
Every OZ-Post anchor is hot-dip galvanized for rust protection. They can be driven completely into the ground, so that the top of the anchor is flush with the surface of the ground, but you can also leave a small part of the anchor protruding from the surface to make it easier to install the compression collar.
OZ-Posts steel anchors are great for temporary projects too. They can be pulled out of the ground using the OZ-Puller and reused for different projects.
There are 2 ways to install HB-700 Post Anchors:
1) Insert an OZ-Post OH-02 Jackhammer Bit into the OZ-Post and pound the anchor into the ground by hitting the OH-02 with a sledgehammer (this is only recommended for a small number of OZ-Posts, ideally less than 5)
2) Rent a jackhammer and purchase an OZ-Post OH-02 Jackhammer Bit to drive your posts into the ground. This usually takes one person about 4 minutes per post, and is the most efficient way to install all OZ-Post post anchors.
|HB-700 Size||1-7/8" x 26" |
|Actual Post Size||1-7/8" O.D.|
|Dimensions||1-7/8" O.D. - 5" Sleeve|
|Material||Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Typical Usage||Residential or Commercial Chain Link Fences, Signs, Playgrounds, Temporary Fencing|