- Drives Round OZ-Post Anchor Models Into the Ground in Minutes
- Great for Chain Link Fencing Projects, Signs, Playgrounds, & More
- Fits a Standard 1-1/8" Jackhammer Chuck
- Made from High-Quality Solid Steel
- Durable - Can Be Reused for All Projects
The OH-02 Jackhammer Driver Bit is the perfect tool for driving in round OZ-Post Post Anchors for chain link fences, signs, & other outdoor projects. Using the bit with a rented (or owned) jackhammer allows you to install your posts in as little as 4 minutes, compared to the time it takes to set posts in concrete. The bit fits into a 1-1/8" standard jackhammer chuck.
If you only have a small number of posts (1 or 2), this bit can also be used with a sledgehammer to drive in your round OZ-Posts. Simply insert the bit into the anchor (a separate HSP-HB spacer is needed for HB-700 OZ-Posts) and pound the sledgehammer on top of the bit, driving the anchor into the ground a little at a time. This is a slow and labor intense method of driving in OZ-Posts, so we recommend pairing this bit with a jackhammer for anything more than a couple of posts.