- 34" Long Anchor, Perfect for Chain Link Fences & Wood Privacy Fences w/ Steel Posts
- No More Digging! No Messy Concrete! & No Down Time!
- Tested to Perform as Well as Concrete Installation
- Fits a Standard 2-1/2" Chain Link Fence Post with an Actual Outside Diameter (O.D.) of 2-3/8"
- Unique Compression Collar Design Keeps Posts Locked In Place.
- Strong Enough for Residential or Commercial Fencing.
- Unique Design Helps Prevent Frost Heave In Cold Climates
- Installs in a Variety of Ground Types: Asphalt, Dirt, Sand, Rocky Ground, Stones, & More
Want to install your steel posts faster, without pouring messy concrete? If so, then the OZ-Post ISW-850 Steel Post Anchors are the right tool for the job. These hot-dip galvanized anchors are made from heavy duty steel and are driven into the ground, either manually or with a jackhammer. Taking as little as 4 minutes per post, these anchors can be installed in a wide variety of ground types, including asphalt, clay, sand, and rocky soil. The ISW-850 is 34" long, with a 5" sleeve, making it perfect for securing privacy fencing with steel posts. The larger fin profile provides a lot of surface area to bite into the ground and ensure that your posts don't move, and they have been tested to withstand up to 120 mph winds for privacy fencing.
ISW-850 anchors are designed to fit standard 2-1/2" chain link fence pipe, which has an actual outside diameter of 2-3/8". The compression collar slides down over the post and can be pounded into place with a sledge hammer or the cap driving tool (CDT-07). The collar keeps the posts in place and ensures that they cannot be pulled out of the anchor.
ISW-850 anchors can be driven completely into the ground, so that the top of the anchor is flush with the surface of the ground, or you can also leave a small part of the anchor protruding from the surface to make it easier to install the compression collar.
OZ-Posts steel anchors are great for temporary projects too. They can be pulled out of the ground using the OZ-Puller and reused for different projects.
There are 2 ways to install ISW-850 Post Anchors:
1) Use the Manual Driving Kit (MDK-13), which uses its own weight & gravity to do most of the work of driving the anchor down into the ground. This is good for a small to medium number of posts.
2) Rent a jackhammer and purchase a Jackhammer Driver Kit (JDK-10) to drive your posts into the ground. This usually takes one person about 4 minutes per post, and is the most efficient way to install all OZ-Post post anchors.
|ISW-850 Size||2-3/8" x 34"
|Actual Post Size||2-3/8" O.D.|
|Dimensions||2-3/8" O.D. - 5" Sleeve|
|Material||Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Typical Usage||Chain Link Fences, Wood Privacy Fences w/ Steel Posts, Signs, Playgrounds, Temporary Fencing|