- Perfect for Industrial & Commercial Chain Link Fence Projects
- Thick Galvanized Coating Protects Against Rust & Corrosion
- Wide Variety of Sizes & Lengths Can be Used for Posts, Brace Rails, Gate Frames & More
- Meets ASTM F1043 and RR-F-191/3, Class 1, Grade B
- Minimum Yield Strength of 50,000 PSI
- Salt Spray Tested in Accordance with ASTM B117
Our premium SF40 fence pipe is perfect for commercial chain link fencing applications. It can be used to construct the "bones" of the fence, including line posts, terminal posts, gate posts, top rail, brace rails, and gate frames. SF40 is a cold-rolled, high-strength steel pipe that has a continuous 1 oz hot dip galvanized coating to protect against rust.
SF40 pipe used for top rail is not swedged, so you will need to purchase sleeves to connect two or more sections in a continuous line.
|Tube Size (O.D)||1-5/8"||2"||2-1/2"||3"||3-1/2"||4"|
|Actual Size (O.D)||1-5/8"||1-7/8"||2-3/8"||2-7/8"||3-1/2"||4"|
|Available Heights||6' - 8', 21', 24'||6.5' - 10.5', 21', 24'||6.5' - 10.5', 21', 24'||9' - 12', 21', 24'||21'||7' - 12.5', 21', 24'|
|Steel Gauge||12 ga.||11 ga.||10 ga.||9 ga.||8 ga.||8 ga.|
|Weight per Foot||1.84 lbs||2.28 lbs||3.12 lbs||4.64 lbs||5.91 lbs||6.56 lbs|
|Finish||Hot Dip Galvanized||Hot Dip Galvanized||Hot Dip Galvanized||Hot Dip Galvanized||Hot Dip Galvanized||Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Typical Use||Top Rail, Gate Frames||Chain Link Line Posts, Top Rail, Brace Rails||Chain Link Line & Terminal Posts, Wood Fence Posts||Chain Link Terminal Posts||Chain Link Terminal Posts||Chain Link Terminal Posts, Gate Posts|
*21' and 24' sections of pipe can be cut into shorter lengths upon request.