- Heavy-Duty Latch Secures Your Gate & Locks with a Padlock (sold separately)
- Models Available to Fit a Wide Range of Post Sizes, from 2-1/2" up to 6-5/8"
- Adjusts for a 2" to 5" Gap
- Lockable with a Padlock
- Easy to Install & Operate with a Fulcrum Latching Motion
- Professional Grade Quality. Chosen by Professional Fence Installers.
The Strong Arm Latch for Walk Gates is a heavy-duty steel gate latch that can be used on all sizes of swinging walk gates with 1-5/8" or 2" round gate frames. There are models available to fit 2-1/2", 3", 4". or 6-5/8" round posts, making it easy to install this latch on most commercial and industrial walk gates. The Strong Arm for Walk Gates is adjustable for a 2" to 5" gap, which means you have flexibility and room for error when installing it on both new and pre-existing walk gates . The galvanized coating protects against rust and corrosion, ensuring a long life of worry free usage. The black powder coated models are perfect for chain link fences that use black chain link fabric and framework.
|Walk Gate Strong Arm Latch |
|Actual Gate Framework Size (O.D.)||1-5/8" OR 1-7/8"|
|Post Sizes||2-1/2" (2-3/8"), 3" (2-7/8"), 4", 6-5/8"|
|Gap Size||2" - 4"|
|Material||Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel|
|Finish||Silver or Black (Powder Coat)|
|Typical Usage||Commercial & Industrial Walk Gates|