- Designed to Fit a 4 x 6 (Actual 3-1/2" x 5-1/2") Wood Post
- Approved for Use with ACQ Treated Lumber
- Works Great for Signs, Arbors, Pergolas, Outdoor Play Sets, & More
- 3 Easy Installation Methods
- Installs Easily in Asphalt, Sand, Clay, & Other Hard Surfaces
- Save Time & Effort vs. Digging Post Holes & Pouring Concrete
- Independently Tested to Perform as Well as Concrete
- Prevents Rot & Insect Damage that Happens Below Ground
- Hot-Dip Galvanized for Long Lasting Performance
- Great for Temporary Projects - Can be Reused Again and Again
- 25 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
T46-850 OZ-Posts from OZCO Building Products are 36" hot-dip galvanized steel post anchors that are designed to fit 4 x 6 dimensional lumber posts with an actual size of 3-1/2" x 5-1/2". OZ-Posts eliminate the need to dig post holes and pour concrete footers to secure your posts, saving time, effort, and money by letting you use shorter posts than you would with concrete. The anchors also protect your posts by keeping them out of the damp soil and away from insects.
T46-850 anchors can be driven into the ground in 3 ways:
- Insert a spare piece of 4 x 6 into the OZ-Post sleeve so that it sits 5-6" above the sleeve height. Use a sledge hammer to pound down on the wood, driving the anchor in the ground. This technique is good installing a small number of OZ-Posts in a reasonable amount of time.
- Use the Manual Driving Kit plus a HSP-T46 Spacer, which uses weight and gravity, to drive the OZ-Post into the ground.
- Use the Jackhammer Driver Kit (JDK) and a HSP-T46 Spacer, along with a rented jackhammer to drive in as many OZ-Posts as you need. This is the quickest and least labor intense way, but may not be as cost effective for small projects (1-5 posts)
|T4-850 Size||4" x 6"|
|Actual Post Size||3-1/2" x 5-1/2"|
|Dimensions||3-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 36"|
|Material||Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Typical Usage||Wood Fence Posts, Signs, Mailboxes, Pergolas, Arbors, & More|