- 4 x 4 Post Anchor for Mailbox Posts, Sign Posts, & Other Small Outdoor Projects
- Exterior Grade Black Powder Coat Gives Your Project a Finished Look - Matches OZCO OWT Hardware
- Keeps Posts Away from Wet Soil & Ground Insects
- Reduces Post Heave - Performs Well Throughout the Freeze / Thaw Cycle
- 25 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
OZ-Post MB-24 Wood Post Anchors are perfect for anchoring mailboxes, signs, arbors, & other small outdoor projects. They work with 4x4 dimensional posts, which have an actual size of 3-1/2" x 3-1/2". Use the MB-24 as a cleaner, low-hassle substitute to digging post holes and pouring concrete footers. The unique shape of OZ-Post anchors is designed to minimize frost heave, where the post lifts out of the ground due to ground expansion & contraction. These anchors also keep moisture away from your post, reducing the chance that they will rot in the ground, which prolongs their life.
The MB-24 has a tough, exterior-grade powder coat and a post base that adds to the look of your project. You can secure your post to the anchor using wood screws or a strong adhesive (not included).
|MB-24 Size||4" x 4"|
|Actual Post Size||3-1/2" x 3-1/2"|
|Dimensions||3-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 27"|
|Material||Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Finish||Black Powder Coat|
|Typical Usage||Mailbox Posts, Sign Posts, Small Garden Structures|