- Connect 2 x 4 Wood Railing Top Rails to Posts
- Works Both Inline and to Create 90-Degree Corners
- Works Great for Stair Rails & Other Angled Projects
- Manufactured from Heavy-Gauge, High-Quality Steel
- Design Matches Both the Laredo Sunset and Ironwood Styles of OWT Hardware
The OZCO OWT Hardware 2 x 4 Top Rail Saddle is designed to attach a wood top railing piece to your deck. The beautiful design adds to the look of your project, while the heavy duty construction is tough enough for any project. These saddles can be used to create a straight line of railing, or a 90-degree corner.
The Top Rail Saddle can be used for stairs or alternative angled installations with a relief cut.
This saddle matches both styles of OWT Hardware: Ironwood and Laredo Sunset.
|Towel Hook |
|Material||Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel with Black Exterior Grade Powder Coat|
|Hardware||(12) #12 x 1-1/4" Torx HD Screws|
|Typical Usage||Wood Deck Railing, Specialty Wood Fixtures|