- Fits 6 x 6 (5-1/2" Actual) Square Wood Posts
- Designed for Use with OZ-Deck Load Bearing Plates for Applications like Decks & Other Outdoor Structures
- Approved for Use with 6 x 6 ACQ Treated Wood Posts
- Easy Install - Drives Into the Ground in Minutes Using a Jackhammer
- Installs in Asphalt & Other Hard Surfaces Like Rocky & Sandy Soil
- Extend the Life of Your Wood Posts - Prevents Rot & Insect Damage that Happens Below Ground
- Hot-Dip Galvanized for Superior Performance
OZ-Post T6-700 Post Anchors are designed to be used with the OZ-Deck plate for load bearing applications: decks, tree houses, deer stands, etc. The T6-700 is not for use with Fence Posts or applications where the OZ-Deck plate is not being used (use the T6-850 for other projects with 6 x 6 posts). The unique design of the T6-700 allows it to fit on the OZ-Deck plate perfectly, creating a secure connection that both stabilizes the post and provides weight bearing functionality
T6-700 anchors can actually be driven into the ground in 3 ways:
- Insert a spare piece of 6x6 into the OZ-Post sleeve so that it sits 5-6" above the sleeve height. Use a sledge hammer to pound down on the wood, driving the anchor in the ground. This technique is good installing a small number of OZ-Posts in a reasonable amount of time.
- Use the Manual Driving Kit plus an HSP-T6 spacer, which uses weight and gravity, to drive the T6-850 OZ-Posts into the ground.
- Use the Jackhammer Driver Kit (JDK) and a HSP-T6 Spacer, along with a rented jackhammer to drive in as many OZ-Posts as you need. This is the quickest and least labor intense way, but may not be as cost effective for small projects (1-6 posts)
|T6-700 Size||6" x 6"|
|Actual Post Size||5-1/2" x 5-1/2"|
|Dimensions||5-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 36"|
|Material||Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
|Typical Usage||Decks, Load Bearing Outdoor Structures|
Download the OZCO OZ-Post Wood Post Anchor & OZ-Deck Installation Instructions Here
See the OZCO Building Product's warranty here
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the pack product
Love them worked perfectly
heavy duty OZ-post is easily anchoring my 6 x 6 wood mailbox post to the ground, it remains sturdy and level. we are very happy with our purchase and would recommend this post.